Journal Title: Musicology of Kyiv
Publisher: R. Glier Kyiv Municipal Academy of Music
Chief Editor: Rozhok Volodymyr
Frequency: 2-3 times per year
Address: R. Glier Kyiv Municipal Academy of Music, 31 Tolstogo str., Kyiv, 01032, Ukraine
Publication languages: Ukrainian, Russian (mixed languages)
Certificate of state registration of print media: КВ № 15130-3702Р of April 30, 2009.
Journal’s objectives: The journal covers actual problems of musicology, culturology, and art criticism; a wide range of issues related to development of the world culture and national culture; a variety of culturological aspects of music studies.
Basic categories of readers: The journal is intended for specialists in the field of music and culturology, as well as for a wide range of performing musicians, teachers, and students of secondary and higher education institutions of culture and arts.
- Theoretical problems of art criticism in the mirror of culturology.
- World and local musical cultures: styles, schools, and personalities.
- Musical education issues and modern social context.
- Crossref Registration Agency (doi prefix 10.33643)
- National repository Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine
- Web search engine for academic publications Google Scholar