From the standpoint of new scientific studies, the parameters of artistic culture and directions of its transformation are considered. The leading characteristics of the image of the world in various cultural parameters, in which the formation of stylistic systems in the projection into different types of art takes place, are singled out. The features of artistic culture at different stages are revealed, the vision of the image of the world in the classical, non-classical and post-classical cultural epochs.
2. Musat, R. (2015). Artistic picture of the world: the principles of a two-basic nature [Khudozhestvennaya kartina mira: printsipy dvukhosnovnoy prirody], Gramota, No. 9 (59), pp. 115–118.
3. Stepin, V. (2000). Theoretical knowledge [Teoreticheskoye znaniye], Moscow, Progress-Traditsiya, 744 p.
4. Flier, A. (2016). Model of cultural typology: classical, nonclassical and post-nonclassical cultures [Model' kul'turnoy tipologii: klassicheskaya, neklassicheskaya i postneklassicheskaya kul'tury], Informational humanitarian portal “Znaniye. Ponimaniye. Umeniye”. No. 1 (January–February), [online] Available at: https: zpu-journal.ru/e-zpu/2016/1/Flier_Cultural-Typology-Model/ [Accessed 01 march 2018].
5. Shubina, A. (2009). Concepts of the artistic picture of the world [Kontsepty khudozhestvennoy kartiny mira], Vestnik MGGU im. M. A. Sholokhova. Filologicheskiye nauki, No. 4, pp. 94–98.
6. Jaspers, K. (1991). The meaning and purpose of history [Smysl i naznacheniye istorii], Moscow, Politizdat, 527 p.